
Saturday, August 05, 2006
finally, national day holiday. :) yeap, the long awaited holiday. :)
this weel is pretty scary - monday was really suffering from sunday's indigestion. yeap, felt a little indigested and I think had diarrhoea for like 2 times in the day? and was very very lethargic. almost wanted to go home, but had to do my test. yes I have to do it, coz i must finish it and get over it. yeap, I just had to drag myself along for the whole day.
tuesday was the same. just felt very tired, and also a little distracted. aah! coz later had vball training to go with. but then the sad thing was the coach din cum, so it was like one of those recre trainings ah, very very slack de. haha just set and spike those stuffs. haaa. that tues was kinda a little upset coz i lost my spiking rythmn. din manage to get it back though, till today. hahaa yeap but I am happy i got it back so yeap. :) smile!
wednesday? hha study day lah. after school went to study with kia tar. the wei jie pangseh. :( . but I kinda dun like wednesdays. coz it's like, no cca? then my other classmates all have cca! so I am like so lonely lah. I dunnoe whether to eat lunch or not, like so lonely. hhhaha but at least got kia tar to pei wo! haa! =P hhha then later after that i saw eliz in the library. then study lor. oooh! hhaha eliz is a christian! whee! another fren! ;D hhaha
thursday? had SPA test. had handwriting crisis again lah. so it generally just okie okie lah. :) hha and thursday was mad day lah. suppose to hand in a lot of hmwk on fri, but still i went to play. needed the rest. haha phew i am getting very tired liao lah. haha.. yeap i think today must rest early.
friday! haha had callisto badminton trials. very disappointing, coz it's like I thought i would get in, quite easily in fact and yea, i kinda cocky lah, coz I thought I definitely get in de. but then end up, it wasn't easy at all. had to vs. weiming and gary. and yiang meng almost on par with me too. then weiming is ex bad. player and gary is free rider. yeap so din get in :( very disappointed too. later after that had match with nicholas, another christian fren! =) hahah just met him that day. then yeap he got into the trials, backup for albertus! =) hhaha so happy for him, but he is good lah. yeap, but thursday really learnt the lesson of humility. hah how to be humble and stuffs.
today? haha had 2 new st. hilda's secondary folks come over and play with us. hha they're good, but according to bowen and ronald, st. hilda's sec players all quite good. so yes, there u are. haha! =) but today was fun, just that i kinda have some muscle tear and ache now. very pain =X
that's all for this week? =x haha tired ler wanna go rest! see u guys another day!
Kevin Ang Qi Ye @ 6:59 AM
"Sorry also must exprain"
------------
BahChorMeeMan Says:
Move on?
Move on your si lang tau ah....
Tagbox
Music.
zai wor. =P
Links
crystal
mer.
shok
becky
talia
fifi
fanglu
carmen
lihong
eugene
changyuan
cornerstone
06s210
sheenaaaa
created2worship
alvinfcbykaiwei
wrc.com
meridian jc
volleyball assoc. singapore
1 faith fm
for your links, tag.
Archives
wait lah... not up yet!
Brought to you by:
illusionation
MrBrown.com
Best Suited in:
-Internet connections(duh!)
-Internet Explorer 6
-Mozilla Firefox