<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20363366?origin\x3dhttp://this2006.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, August 26, 2006

oceans will part
this song keeps coming back and forth in my mind. I first heard it when I went to my church's gen 5 zone service. it was just amazing. just hit on and yeap, the chorus part sent the people to tears. I'm finding this song!

this week
hhaa. i'm just super touched by every morning's quiet time. just love it so much. haha waking up like 5 am and spending 1 hour just in praise and then worship. wow, it's just great. very nice, keeps me on track for the whole day. haha best of all is can have my early morning shower.. =p best of all is my parents dunnoe about it yet. =X my mum dun like me to take shower in the morining. haha another trivial point. nvm.

interhouse games!!
3rd for Vball, 1st for Dball.
Vball was very intense, we were off form that day totall off form. yeap. and that's how we lost our first and second position :( and had to settle for 3rd or 4th. haiz. yeah thinking back I think it's kinda wasted lah. coz a lot of balls just ended up at my spot there and I just din take it. reaction-wise. how to train leh? hmm I htink must do foot work. today while playing I tried footwork, but i think footwork is not that impt, unlike in badminton, coz vball is juz a game of concentration. and then response. must be chao quick. yeap, starting to like vball a lot, although it's like very stress and very fast. at times play liao I also quite blur. ahaha yeap, but we made it through against triton, 26-24. Close fight. real close fight indeed. but yeap, we pulled through and make it to the finals. zi bin is the man!! he took most of the balls, and I helped, just one ball over. kia tar also set quite well, all quite to the place! :) yeap, though din get first ( florence team got 1st!! ) hhahha but then yea, I learnt quite a lot liiao. :) happy.
dball? hhaha it was just by grace, by mercy. =P hhaha we just caught the crucial glimpses, God poured out his blessings, and we got first. but no doubt, atlas, close fight, henry almost hit me, but he stepped on the mid line and got eliminated. that was how lucky we were. and we played just two games to get into the finals. it was super intense though.

sleep less learn more
haiz, this is jc life. ha well have been sleeping at 9:30 pm nowadays? so wake up very early to do work and then go to sleep at like 9:30 pm. I think next time I sleep at 10:30 liddat and then start doing work at 4am the next day. beetter right? haha k lah must get more rest.

so this is it! :) hha

Kevin Ang Qi Ye @ 8:12 AM
"Sorry also must exprain"
------------

Hello Uncle...Bah Chor Mee one. I want chilli plus tur Kwa plus can I watch your CCTV playback of Jeff Lopez...=D

BahChorMeeMan Says:
Move on?
Move on your si lang tau ah....

Tagbox

Music.

zai wor. =P

Links
crystal
mer.
shok
becky
talia
fifi
fanglu
carmen
lihong
eugene
changyuan
cornerstone
06s210
sheenaaaa
created2worship
alvinfcbykaiwei
wrc.com

meridian jc
volleyball assoc. singapore
1 faith fm

for your links, tag.

Archives
wait lah... not up yet!

Brought to you by:
illusionation
MrBrown.com

Best Suited in:
-Internet connections(duh!)
-Internet Explorer 6
-Mozilla Firefox