<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20363366?origin\x3dhttp://this2006.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Well, i just did not blog for a week. Just been busy with life - School, SMSing, God and Volleyball. haha so , i'll just blog everything at one shot, how about that? =P

Wednesday, finally got back to school life. After a month of not being doing the routine stuffs, i kinda forget what it was to do the routine stuffs. Things like taking MRT on wednesdays, doing hmwk in the morning. =X haha this are the stuffs that I had to get back in tune wif. =P But wednesday was a good day - hhaha I was super happy, super 'on' that day. =) just like on steroids. =P but well I wasn't! OH and wednesday, there was no vball. So can u imagine it? =X we ended school prematurely. YES. the timing of 1:45pm ending school is freaky. Suddenly i dunnoe what to do, and had just nothing to do! hhaha so we had PW meeting all the way till 3pm, then I kinda lazed around till 4:00pm, zoomed back to house for BIBLE study at 5:00pm. hahha I'm so glad my dad isn't that mad at me being a Christian. =) haha yeap, and i think I shall repay that by doing well in my studies! :) Bible Study was impactful. It was just that verse that I needed. So timely. :) thanks isaiah!

Thursday, still haven get back to school life, but well, school was fun! =) hhaha started off just sub-pass standard. Enough to get along, chat along the way with Hafiz and Vaibz! haha vaibz is funny man and at times, lame and weird! =X so school just went on and on and on. Met wong ling keong. =P I think we're going be able to get along with him well. he's not that strict strict Chem teacher, but that kind of a little funny. =) just hope that no one attempts to stretch his patience. :) then had oral ---> I screwed my convo. The passage was easy - no difficult words to ponder about, all manageable. Then the convo, i dun think I can make it, I just could not find the correct words to get everything in place. So in the end, it sounded neither good nor bad. =X haha leave that to God! =P Then, had volleyball. =) yeap, i am happy. our volleyball team is getting bonded and getting gelled. :) everyone is starting to get 'on' the game and get going, and we are starting to bond with the main-6. :) yeap so nice. it's like everyone encouraging each other and helping each other. haha I learnt that from Isaiah. =) haa yeap and in the end I left early for the airport. hahaha to send my cousin off. :)

well what can I say. 10 over years? haha spent about the whole of my life with her and yeap, at times taking granted she's there. I am happy for her, that finally she can go overseas, and pursue her dream. I heard her plans, they're unconventional. But praise Lord that she is doing something for mankind. Giving help to mankind. :) God Bless you, Marlene. yeap and for that moment, at the gate, hahaha emotions ran high. my aunt broke into tears. yeap.. bt it's just a step in life. We can't really prevent that from happening. so embrace iT! :)

Friday. hhahha school. not very interesting to blog. =X but after that, went out with wei jie, jin yong and kia tar for movie. well, what happened was that there was just no time for the scary movie 4. Simply no time, so eventually, they watched Superman. hah and nope, I din watch wif them. Ate lunch with them, at guess where? PASTA MANIA. boy.. haha crystal just ate there. =X so qiao. but nvm, after eating there, I went to Life Bookshop. hahhaa i like the atmosphere there. =P saw some Tao Nan-ites there. =P Tao Nan Primary Revival? WOAH.! ;D hahaha then went home! haha! well, din see crystal there... :( but nvm, then forgot to get video cam from puneet! =X hahaha! scary....... hhaha but thanks to albertus, we got it! =P haha

Saturday - TK 50th Anniversary! haha the website up and coming. Got lots of stuffs that i have to do, bt yarp, i have a feeling this wun be a that good idea. =X Dunnoe, things are just not runnning as expected and the time left is short. =X btu well, it was nice going back to my alma mater and having something to do there! =P hhhaha! then went for dental. YEA. multi coloured braces! =P hhha! so fun... and the doc finally took out my lower mouth wire. the stupid wire! =X argh. hha but since it's out, have fun! =)

And then today. PW hahaa finally, i feel PW is getting on to some track. whee!! =) hah shall blog about what happen about this later. wanna get some work done first! =) see ya guys!

Kevin Ang Qi Ye @ 5:47 AM
"Sorry also must exprain"
------------

Hello Uncle...Bah Chor Mee one. I want chilli plus tur Kwa plus can I watch your CCTV playback of Jeff Lopez...=D

BahChorMeeMan Says:
Move on?
Move on your si lang tau ah....

Tagbox

Music.

zai wor. =P

Links
crystal
mer.
shok
becky
talia
fifi
fanglu
carmen
lihong
eugene
changyuan
cornerstone
06s210
sheenaaaa
created2worship
alvinfcbykaiwei
wrc.com

meridian jc
volleyball assoc. singapore
1 faith fm

for your links, tag.

Archives
wait lah... not up yet!

Brought to you by:
illusionation
MrBrown.com

Best Suited in:
-Internet connections(duh!)
-Internet Explorer 6
-Mozilla Firefox