<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20363366?origin\x3dhttp://this2006.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, July 03, 2006

haha I am back to my homeland - sentosa!! =P muhaha i just love it man! :)

hahaa yeap I went wif florence and crystal. only got to know crystal today though! just a few hours ago! haha yeap and I am the only guy, but surprisingly lah, I kinda love it. haha I mean, coz it's like u just hear flo and crys talk and yea, u just do ur own stuff. hah yeap kinda fun lah. haha and of course, two chio bus and sentosa. woah. =D hhaa AND last but not least, volleyball!! =D hhaha vball was like super fun today coz I played with this st. hilda's sec school team guy. haha and he teo shock when I told him that my name is kevin. coz their captain's name is kevin too! =X oh man . hhaha so qiao. haha!

yeap then after that it was just pure sun tanning. we played the ball pass around. then after that monkey. till florence's leg cramp =X haha water cramp. yeap and then later we just sat in the sea and talk lah. =p talk about anything lah. talk about marrying the seaweed and those stupid crap u know. =X hahaha it's just pure stupid stuffs =X yea but it was fun. and in the process getting tanned by the water. haha it's nice. it's like so cooling. hah then after cum out, yeap, we got super super super super super cold .=X I was cold too. =xhhaha yeap. then go bathe. MAN PALAWAN beach's shower is so so so nice! :D haha! yeap then after that we just went home lah. hha! =D

yeap and the best part about tanning is not the before but the after. haha it's like u have this nice brown tan and then u get to feel like woah the shower is nice and stuffs. :D hhaha very fun =) yeap. =P that's about it lah. haha!

and shit I skipped my lunch today. =X only had a nice japanese dinner. =Ph haha 9 bucks k!!! :( dun play play =P

Kevin Ang Qi Ye @ 7:46 AM
"Sorry also must exprain"
------------

Hello Uncle...Bah Chor Mee one. I want chilli plus tur Kwa plus can I watch your CCTV playback of Jeff Lopez...=D

BahChorMeeMan Says:
Move on?
Move on your si lang tau ah....

Tagbox

Music.

zai wor. =P

Links
crystal
mer.
shok
becky
talia
fifi
fanglu
carmen
lihong
eugene
changyuan
cornerstone
06s210
sheenaaaa
created2worship
alvinfcbykaiwei
wrc.com

meridian jc
volleyball assoc. singapore
1 faith fm

for your links, tag.

Archives
wait lah... not up yet!

Brought to you by:
illusionation
MrBrown.com

Best Suited in:
-Internet connections(duh!)
-Internet Explorer 6
-Mozilla Firefox