<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20363366?origin\x3dhttp://this2006.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, July 15, 2006

haha! :) I'm happy. lalaa

hhaha actually kinda look back at my old life, I'm think I am happier. :) haha which is good! all thanks to the Lord. ;) whee! hahaa. well in my Christian walk, I am praying hard for people around me - wei jie, crystal, my classmates and my family. yeap and just stepping up on prayers coz I finally know how i can help these people. :)

well this week is just been great. :) hhaha! really just pressing into stuffs that I had nvr pressed into. Starting to focus on my studying. I think now friday afternoons, I cannot just let it go off like this. Need to start revision. And if I cannot do anything on friday afternoons, at least i have friday nites to do revision. yes, my results will be out on monday. Will have to show it to my parents, yet I don't really care whether or not they will be happy. Well, at least for my dad I know he is going to force me to go to maths tuition, my mum will be nagging at me, but hopefully she wun start saying that I am 'distracted'. I am going to trust Lord in this. :)

Saturday? haha! well pretty boring. just doing GP hmwk for GP tuition n went to GP tuition! =P then went Sakae Sushi. haha! yum yum. ever since my dad retrenched, i've not been going to restaurants for big meals. :) helping to save some money here and there, but yesterday was the exception. there was hardly any sushi that I like on the conveyor belt.! :( argh my salmon, my sharksfin! :( argh! so pissed at first, then later when I got my bento set, GEEZ. I dun care liao =P yeap then went to scoopz. =) i c e c r e a m. haha! lemon and choc. =P whee choc was so nice. lemon was really sour! =X but i love it! =P hahha. then came back...... just din wan to talk to anyone then, coz I wanted to take a rest. =)

Today, well I've really been thinking about life. I kinda like my life now. haha not rushing here and there for council stuff. just enjoying............ busking in my own free time. getting into God's will. wow it's just amazing. :) yeap. :) so went for vball with wei jie, that guy, say 7 am, and he got up at 8 am. =P + a free load of bullshit! =P haha ... that's him =P hahaa. okie just jking. =P then we went to mac's for breakfirst =P hot cakess! wipee! :) hhaa then went back. wanted to buy this quiksilver FAKE pants but then there's not nice colour and people kinda know it's fake, yea, so din buy! =X hahaa.

whee! 30th july is cuming. BEHOLD =P

Kevin Ang Qi Ye @ 11:40 PM
"Sorry also must exprain"
------------

Hello Uncle...Bah Chor Mee one. I want chilli plus tur Kwa plus can I watch your CCTV playback of Jeff Lopez...=D

BahChorMeeMan Says:
Move on?
Move on your si lang tau ah....

Tagbox

Music.

zai wor. =P

Links
crystal
mer.
shok
becky
talia
fifi
fanglu
carmen
lihong
eugene
changyuan
cornerstone
06s210
sheenaaaa
created2worship
alvinfcbykaiwei
wrc.com

meridian jc
volleyball assoc. singapore
1 faith fm

for your links, tag.

Archives
wait lah... not up yet!

Brought to you by:
illusionation
MrBrown.com

Best Suited in:
-Internet connections(duh!)
-Internet Explorer 6
-Mozilla Firefox