
Friday, June 02, 2006
thanks for the prayers, guys. :)
hey guys, just wanna say how grateful I am to those who have been in prayer for me, especially chang yuan and becky. :) I'm getting over her now, and yeap, thank you rebecca. :) you told me that frenship is much more precious than relationship. I am so happy that i have learnt. I am so happy that I have learnt and not let myself be overwhelmed by what I am "supposed" to react like. :) thank you! I think now I have much more courage to move on. :)
two guys under a roof.
I am wonder what it feels like to be under one roof with your dad. ONLY. hha yeap my mum and sis flew off for taiwan today, that means me and my dad. :) yeap it's kinda great, coz i can find sometime to keep my relationship up with my dad. haven really had time to talk to my dad these few years. we used to be very close to one another but somehow when I started to be too focussed on my studies, I kinda neglected this relationship. it's now a little cold to talk to him. but yeap, I will try. Will do my best. :) I am going off for cell group meeting tmr. I mean it's more of a cell group outing. enjoy myselves. :) finally, in a spirit of Christianity.
emotions.
something that i have been thinking about throughout this days. emotions can kinda wreck your life. if you were able to control -> FINE. you win k? but then emotions are not bad all the way. it gives u attachment to certain things. hmm you know? u kinda remember a place if u either enjoyed it or hated it. and that's why we should have emotions right? :) but where is that line between emotion and rationality?
and then, my side of life.
yea yea yea. haha this week was great. Thanks to God. I started to treat morning devotionals much more seriously. I wan to make it a point to pray a morning prayer coz i know it kinda keeps your life in track. :) yeap. what was so interesting this week leh?
melbourne trip. - melbourne trip pre trip briefing. I kinda think this trip is going to be fun -> there is chee howe and wei jie and vaibhav and chrisanathan. =P omg it was so nice. today's meeting is very fun too. :) ahah especially next to chee howe. he was lame , but then funny. =P hhaha and i wanna enjoy this trip too. then I can come home and STUDY. :)
thursday? - what? nothing to do man. thursday was like just study and study. oh yes, CARE meeting. yeap I think the folks at CARE are cranky and wanky. there is this guy who is "solar-powered" eddie if I still remember. then there is haikal, the botak guy. then the angmoh, the counsellor. and then got nicholas, the serious guy and suria! =) the hardworking one. =) haa thanks so much hafiz for going there with me coz I really would be lost if i went there myself. hah and yeap, they din switch on the aircon at first!!! =( hahaa sounds familiar?
wednesday- meeting. should be with cindy, constance, chaijun and me de. then chaijun din come and vaibhav entered our group. so we had a discussion.yum yum! ) hahaha it was fun. then we started playing that stupid hangman. haha! =P alamak. got bhb then got a lot of stuff. lol the meeting was chao fun chao nice. hhah but cindy lor, say wan to have dinner din go. :( haiz. ( hor cindy? =P) haha but then end up went dinner wif constance and her "gan jie". haa then very odd lah, coz I was like so seorang there. then constance and her gan jie super funny lah. both all trying to suan each other. =P yeap then they brought me to the zha bor shop. diaoz. haha. lol i saw the neoprint shop! alamak it brings back memories. haha. but nvm, move on! =)
tuesday-this is a boring day.
monday-this is a even more boring one.
let me remind myselves: inform SG about tmr! and maths trail form! =X alamak. must tell constance! die laio plus must do the name tags for the selection camp! =)
hangman!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
hahha let's see whether cindy can get it =P.
okie guys, see ya tmr! :)
Kevin Ang Qi Ye @ 8:58 AM
"Sorry also must exprain"
------------
BahChorMeeMan Says:
Move on?
Move on your si lang tau ah....
Tagbox
Music.
zai wor. =P
Links
crystal
mer.
shok
becky
talia
fifi
fanglu
carmen
lihong
eugene
changyuan
cornerstone
06s210
sheenaaaa
created2worship
alvinfcbykaiwei
wrc.com
meridian jc
volleyball assoc. singapore
1 faith fm
for your links, tag.
Archives
wait lah... not up yet!
Brought to you by:
illusionation
MrBrown.com
Best Suited in:
-Internet connections(duh!)
-Internet Explorer 6
-Mozilla Firefox