<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20363366?origin\x3dhttp://this2006.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, June 25, 2006

A) LAST SONG SYNDROMe? His Love - Hillsong Australia!!! woah hillsongs rox.
B) FAVORITE SONG : I Wanna Be with You by Andrew! ( Christian Contemp.)
C) YOU WERE LAST SEEN AT? Long beach east coast seafood? =X
D) LAST PERSON YOU'RE WITH? God? WOAH!
E) LAST FOOD U ATE?# black pepper crab
F) ARE YOU FUNNY?# nope. I am more of lame.
G) WHO AM I THINKING OF RIGHT NOW? oh well, the last person I thot of , florence. haha ask her go sentosa after exams. see I thinking of after exams liao :P
H) WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF?Cockroach?
I) CURRENT STATUS?single but not available!!
J) FAVORITE NUMBERS AND LETTER# 3 0 7 J U L ( my birthday mah! )
K) WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU DRANK?# Drink alcohol? NEVER. will bt not now. erm water is like 2 seconds ago?
L) OBSESSION? volleyball?
M) YOU HATE HIM/HER BECAUSE?# hahaa! nobody! for the bible say that we must love our neighbours and our enemies!! :)
N) YOU'RE? a jerk? =X hah! dunnoe lah. such weird question.
O) WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU GOT MAD AND TO and How? mY DAD. COZ he started nagging at me for not switching off the iron.
P) HE/SHE MAKES YOU LAUGH BECAUSE? mY sis, my cousin, chaijun, shok mei's blog coz they're funny? mad? lame? =X yeap.
Q) YOU HATE BEING? attacked?
R) YOU LOVE TO GO TO?# sentosa, marine parade library, cafes(quiet ones and serve ice mocha!)
S) DO YOU CRY OVER BOYS/GIRLS? oh i did, but I think quite stupid. over girls of course. over guys? no way!! =X
T) YOU______ WHEN SOMEONE GETS 2 UR NERVEs? pray? I dun like to throw tantrums!
U) YOU LAUGH AT SOMEONE WHEN? they look stupid? say a lame joke?
V) MY FRIENDS AND I LOVE TO? study? haha talk about lame stuffs. do lame jokes well erm go shopping for men's stuffs and oogle at girls? no lah we dun do that.
W) TOP 3 DRINKS YOU LIKE?# nescafe intense, erm plum juice, lime juice!
X) PERSON YOU WANT TO BE WITH? erm, isaiah? the girl?( haaha! the girl that well I haven met! )
Y) FAVORITE COLORS? pink, blue, orange
Z) LAST MESSAGE? hahaa. 64400231
[A is for age:] 1 more month to 17
[B is for booze of choice:] n/a
[C is for career:]haha fly a plane. design a new product! design a house!
[D is for your dog's name:] n/a.. haiz... :(
[E is for essential item you use everyday:] Good look hair wax?
[F is for favorite song at the moment:] Anything from HIllsongs!
[G is for favorite games:] volleyball, badminton
[H is for Hometown]# SINGAPORE. joo chiat.
[I is for instruments you play:]#guitar.. still learning, but first, let me tune it.. =P
[J is for favorite juice?]# PAPAYA MILK.
[K is for kids?:]# 2 enuff! :) hahaa
[L is for last hug?:]# ex?
[M is for marriage:] nope. erm.. maybe after uni.
[N is for your name?:]# Ang Qi Ye Kevin
[O is for overnight hospital stays:]1st day of birth
[P is for phobias:]# sea?
[Q is for quote:]# For God hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, love and of a sound mind.
[R is for biggest regret:]# erm, not communicating enuff wif my parents.
[S is for s ex:] ABSTINENCE!
[T is for time you wake up:]# 7:45?
[U is for underwear:]# byford underwear.
[V is for vegetable you love:]# kangkong ( stupid shok mei copy me! :( )
[W is for worst habit:]# personal. cannot say.
[X IS FOR X RAY ]# my teeth there. ha! unique right? =P only those braced people have.
[Y is for yummy food you make:]# korean food. anything!!!!
[Z is for zodiac sign:]# snake

hhahaa improvement to this quiz:

After finishing, think of 3 people to Tag to....
Got it? they are:
Meryl !!
Chang Yuan !!
Florence!! if she reads....

that's all!!!

Kevin Ang Qi Ye @ 3:24 AM
"Sorry also must exprain"
------------

Hello Uncle...Bah Chor Mee one. I want chilli plus tur Kwa plus can I watch your CCTV playback of Jeff Lopez...=D

BahChorMeeMan Says:
Move on?
Move on your si lang tau ah....

Tagbox

Music.

zai wor. =P

Links
crystal
mer.
shok
becky
talia
fifi
fanglu
carmen
lihong
eugene
changyuan
cornerstone
06s210
sheenaaaa
created2worship
alvinfcbykaiwei
wrc.com

meridian jc
volleyball assoc. singapore
1 faith fm

for your links, tag.

Archives
wait lah... not up yet!

Brought to you by:
illusionation
MrBrown.com

Best Suited in:
-Internet connections(duh!)
-Internet Explorer 6
-Mozilla Firefox