<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20363366?origin\x3dhttp://this2006.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, June 24, 2006

I am not supposed to be blogging lah. but as u know, I had a very very good dinnner. it's at this very nice restaurant, recently opened, near my house! =)

it's chao cool.
they have this volcanic rock, imported from australia. and then they just give u a piece of raw meat or seafood. then the freaking hot rock will cook for u. right there. in front of ur big fat eyes. *phisssssssshhhhh* yeap. yum yum! :) hhaha.

i selected the specialty dish - prime of the land. then came this big red dot. fat, but rather small, something like ur "man tou". ha! then the guy kinda explaining to us how to cook it! haha so fun yeap. and yes!when u put the meat into ur mouth, it was so freaking freaking tender, juicy and nicee!!! >< awww!!!!!!

yes! yes! hhaha and the restaurant kinda nice. :) haha I love it.
I wanna go there again, well if i have the money. but set lunch is cheap : $8.90. anybody wanna go there wif me for lunch? =P hahaa.

for more info: http://www.stonegrill.com.sg

yummy!

Kevin Ang Qi Ye @ 7:20 AM
"Sorry also must exprain"
------------

Hello Uncle...Bah Chor Mee one. I want chilli plus tur Kwa plus can I watch your CCTV playback of Jeff Lopez...=D

BahChorMeeMan Says:
Move on?
Move on your si lang tau ah....

Tagbox

Music.

zai wor. =P

Links
crystal
mer.
shok
becky
talia
fifi
fanglu
carmen
lihong
eugene
changyuan
cornerstone
06s210
sheenaaaa
created2worship
alvinfcbykaiwei
wrc.com

meridian jc
volleyball assoc. singapore
1 faith fm

for your links, tag.

Archives
wait lah... not up yet!

Brought to you by:
illusionation
MrBrown.com

Best Suited in:
-Internet connections(duh!)
-Internet Explorer 6
-Mozilla Firefox