
Monday, June 12, 2006
me n mel, kim n me, me n mich the next thing that i miss is the buildings there. I love their designs: the simple contemporary or the rustic complicated buildings. it was great, I just love the way that the buildings were designed or how they looked! =) yeap, and we went to the following places: yarp it was great lah. :) keke! so that's kinda all I have to blog about Melbourne. :) photos up soon! :) haha! see ya I wanna take a rest liao! bye! It's Here. me!bourne 06 photos at photobucket are here.
me!bourne 2006.
hey guys! back from melbourne! reached at around 6:45 pm today, but yea, had to unpack everything and get some sleep. haa so i am here so late. :p oh wells, a picture speaks a thousand words, so:
\


left:me, wei de, wei jie, jin yong, jing gui
right:black and white

left: thirsty for God?
right: love is a creative driving force

left: flinders street tram monitor
right: catholic church chair

left: gaylord restaurant
right: garbo.com.au
yeap I really wish to post more, but i've got 200 more to upload. so that's kinda going to take me sometime. :) but anw, yeap, too much words can kill! =P so now let me speak.
two most memorable thing.
well, I kinda miss my room culture. yea i agree though I din really fit into the jason and chee howe's group, I kinda enjoyed being with them and hearing their jokes. haha we went out shopping without the teacher's permission! =X and yea, kim and co. came to our room think twice at nite and we just had fun, ahd fun talking about everything. I was kinda quiet but then yea they were very caring and kinda looked out for one another. =) thanks guys. haha kim, mich, mel were nice too :) to me, mich was kinda quiet, ( but no doubt she is pretty) and yea speak when needed. erm mel was the scary luffter, and kim was the more spont. and funny gal! haha! yeap.. some photos of those days:
come follow me on my photo journey. over 200+ pics from melbourne. you dun wan to miss it.
da lah~! like jason. =P well anw, password: kevinrox
Kevin Ang Qi Ye @ 6:23 AM
"Sorry also must exprain"
------------
BahChorMeeMan Says:
Move on?
Move on your si lang tau ah....
Tagbox
Music.
zai wor. =P
Links
crystal
mer.
shok
becky
talia
fifi
fanglu
carmen
lihong
eugene
changyuan
cornerstone
06s210
sheenaaaa
created2worship
alvinfcbykaiwei
wrc.com
meridian jc
volleyball assoc. singapore
1 faith fm
for your links, tag.
Archives
wait lah... not up yet!
Brought to you by:
illusionation
MrBrown.com
Best Suited in:
-Internet connections(duh!)
-Internet Explorer 6
-Mozilla Firefox