
Tuesday, May 30, 2006
to infinity and beyond.
had a rather hearty chat with rebecca yesterday. hhahaa i mean, yeah talked about issues. council. haha jasmine. =) haha. yea and rebecca made me realise one thing that I am stronger than what I think i am. it's true that perhaps jasmine is with someone else, but if she was with me, perhaps I would have a even harder time. well who knows? I think for me, it's time to put down all the feelings of anger, of disappointment, of sorrow and grieve and move on into a new chapter because I know that God has something big for me :) it's something bigger than what I have now.
target: church by end 2006.
yeap, I am targetting to go to church by this year end. :) it's year 2006. God has done work at a supersonic speed for the past 9 months. he has moved my whole family and including my cousin. God, there is still one last obstacle. My mother. i know now she is busy wif her trip, but once she gets back and my mid years are over, I want to work on it. :) enough of walking this walk alone. thank you isaiah. :)
back to kevin's life.
I admit, that I am too pampered by the airconditioner. today when there was no airconditioning, i was crying in my heart. ahhh the HEAT. my 'tey kor' was super wet and so dampy that it just felt very uncomfortable. now I know why cavemen wore leaves for so many years. =X yeap. it was on and off between two lecture theatres: lt 4 and lt 5. and both had no aircon. or weak aircon. whatever it was! =X hope miss lai explain or what lah. else we really gonna hate the school or something liddat.
after that, was mr aaron's lesson. haha he very nice lah, try his best to help us. :) well it din not work out that well, but yeap, effort appreciated :)
Kevin Ang Qi Ye @ 4:13 AM
"Sorry also must exprain"
------------
BahChorMeeMan Says:
Move on?
Move on your si lang tau ah....
Tagbox
Music.
zai wor. =P
Links
crystal
mer.
shok
becky
talia
fifi
fanglu
carmen
lihong
eugene
changyuan
cornerstone
06s210
sheenaaaa
created2worship
alvinfcbykaiwei
wrc.com
meridian jc
volleyball assoc. singapore
1 faith fm
for your links, tag.
Archives
wait lah... not up yet!
Brought to you by:
illusionation
MrBrown.com
Best Suited in:
-Internet connections(duh!)
-Internet Explorer 6
-Mozilla Firefox