
Tuesday, May 30, 2006
to infinity and beyond.
had a rather hearty chat with rebecca yesterday. hhahaa i mean, yeah talked about issues. council. haha jasmine. =) haha. yea and rebecca made me realise one thing that I am stronger than what I think i am. it's true that perhaps jasmine is with someone else, but if she was with me, perhaps I would have a even harder time. well who knows? I think for me, it's time to put down all the feelings of anger, of disappointment, of sorrow and grieve and move on into a new chapter because I know that God has something big for me :) it's something bigger than what I have now.
personal note to rebecca: hey rebecca, thanks for that hearty chat. :) hha u made me see things at different perspective and at different angles. thank you for being my fren :0
Oh i just love
Kevin Ang Qi Ye @ 4:08 AM
"Sorry also must exprain"
------------
BahChorMeeMan Says:
Move on?
Move on your si lang tau ah....
Tagbox
Music.
zai wor. =P
Links
crystal
mer.
shok
becky
talia
fifi
fanglu
carmen
lihong
eugene
changyuan
cornerstone
06s210
sheenaaaa
created2worship
alvinfcbykaiwei
wrc.com
meridian jc
volleyball assoc. singapore
1 faith fm
for your links, tag.
Archives
wait lah... not up yet!
Brought to you by:
illusionation
MrBrown.com
Best Suited in:
-Internet connections(duh!)
-Internet Explorer 6
-Mozilla Firefox