<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20363366?origin\x3dhttp://this2006.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

14 th June 2006 - Special Resignation Scheme.
yea, i just heard of the news just yesterday. seriously speaking. I dunnoe how to react. my parents and sister, people who I look up to. they like indifferent to it. my mum seems to be just neutral. asking me not to splurge so much money. my dad, indifferent. summore ask us whether wanna go UK. hhhaa. yea I seriously dunnoe how to react lah. Just wanted to talk to the Lord about it. Suddenly thought of many things : my studies, what my dad going to do next, future. hahaa I think a lot right. like an adult. hmmm yea. =) hahaa. somehow one very weird thing is that keep on tinking like how going to compare to j.yar.. almost got a shock when i see how big her house is. my, not tat big but still, smaller. now wif the srs thingy coming, dunnoe what to do. yea... but i think, must change my view ah. coz this is not about money ah. btu about just the two of us. =)

thank you Lord, for through this experience, then I can truly understand what you mean by not letting riches rule us. allowing us to understand how to strike a balance between you and money. for we live not for money, but for doing the will of God. Give us strength, Amen. =)

hmm, on the brighter side of life ---> my pw is getting somewhere. I am so happy I got this group. =) thank you. =)

Kevin Ang Qi Ye @ 5:28 AM
"Sorry also must exprain"
------------

Hello Uncle...Bah Chor Mee one. I want chilli plus tur Kwa plus can I watch your CCTV playback of Jeff Lopez...=D

BahChorMeeMan Says:
Move on?
Move on your si lang tau ah....

Tagbox

Music.

zai wor. =P

Links
crystal
mer.
shok
becky
talia
fifi
fanglu
carmen
lihong
eugene
changyuan
cornerstone
06s210
sheenaaaa
created2worship
alvinfcbykaiwei
wrc.com

meridian jc
volleyball assoc. singapore
1 faith fm

for your links, tag.

Archives
wait lah... not up yet!

Brought to you by:
illusionation
MrBrown.com

Best Suited in:
-Internet connections(duh!)
-Internet Explorer 6
-Mozilla Firefox