
Thursday, May 11, 2006
hahaa. I think I din regret going to Music Xtraordinaire. True lah, I had some reasons for keeping it on hold. but later i went coz yea, i think must support yan hong and jasmine. Things just ran through my mind, perhaps i was tired. But I think it's really time that we take a stand. I think it's time. the time has come. I've always been wanting to wait for this time to cum. a time to let go. a time to end it. yes, it was nice at first. but as u get to see more, u get to know more. u get to understand more. u synthesis more and u conclude more. what ends up is either how you synthesised what u see: either u become sad or u become happy. My result, well perhaps it just went like the other time, bad. I know I know. It could be some mood swings or what. But i think yes, we'll just let it go its way this time. JC life is tough. I want to do it God's way. =) do it the way He plannned for me. =) instead of hating, i think it's better to let go, and be happy. =). I always wanted a breakthrough in life.
there is something that is pulling me back from doing more. I can see it, but i cannot reach it.
well, somehow someone will come in. We will see lah. =) shall we? bt not now lah. hahaha. enuff liao. like some kind of cat and mouse game. I'm not bold enuff. or perhaps, it's just like this. =) hahaha. me and wei jie. hhahah I just realised we are of the same horoscope. hahah no wonder I can click so well wif him. =P haha! haha and it's like we're the two bachelors. hahah some kind of humourous self pity, but it does work. =P hhaaa.
was on the train. hhahah could not take the thinking and everything. the concert set me thinking. it wasn't that comfortable, but i'm happy it made me think. =) hahaa!
jian xin was on FIRE.he like going to spike the ball when the high part came. hhaa very good. =) way to go lah jian xin! =)
yarp. still thinking. ah shut up! =P hhaha think go watch DVL. =P
Kevin Ang Qi Ye @ 7:23 AM
"Sorry also must exprain"
------------
BahChorMeeMan Says:
Move on?
Move on your si lang tau ah....
Tagbox
Music.
zai wor. =P
Links
crystal
mer.
shok
becky
talia
fifi
fanglu
carmen
lihong
eugene
changyuan
cornerstone
06s210
sheenaaaa
created2worship
alvinfcbykaiwei
wrc.com
meridian jc
volleyball assoc. singapore
1 faith fm
for your links, tag.
Archives
wait lah... not up yet!
Brought to you by:
illusionation
MrBrown.com
Best Suited in:
-Internet connections(duh!)
-Internet Explorer 6
-Mozilla Firefox