<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20363366?origin\x3dhttp://this2006.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, April 13, 2006

hey jasmine:

Seriously, I really been thinking about your problem since you told me this afternoon. I dunnoe whether it was for a good news that u told me that you are withdrawing. Inside me, I felt a little undecided for you. On one hand, if you join the Council, life is going to be tuff for you. But if you don't join the Council, you will enjoy, but will you gain something in life? Will u gain something in life that you are happy of that you are proud of? Yes I know, it's pain to go through it. But it will be for a short while: when you joined the Council, proved yourself right, now even if you do not get a chance to prove yourself, at least you tried. At least you have given it a go. Won't going away from this problem be some form of escape? But either way that you make, yes I will be happy with whatever decision that you choose. But please, make it a wise decision. You have many chances to drop out of Council, but only one chance to enter the Council. =)

that's all I have to say. Really hope you think about ur decision. =)

Kevin Ang Qi Ye @ 6:55 AM
"Sorry also must exprain"
------------

Hello Uncle...Bah Chor Mee one. I want chilli plus tur Kwa plus can I watch your CCTV playback of Jeff Lopez...=D

BahChorMeeMan Says:
Move on?
Move on your si lang tau ah....

Tagbox

Music.

zai wor. =P

Links
crystal
mer.
shok
becky
talia
fifi
fanglu
carmen
lihong
eugene
changyuan
cornerstone
06s210
sheenaaaa
created2worship
alvinfcbykaiwei
wrc.com

meridian jc
volleyball assoc. singapore
1 faith fm

for your links, tag.

Archives
wait lah... not up yet!

Brought to you by:
illusionation
MrBrown.com

Best Suited in:
-Internet connections(duh!)
-Internet Explorer 6
-Mozilla Firefox