<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20363366?origin\x3dhttp://this2006.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, April 02, 2006

phew. week 3 I think has just gone by. breeeeeze. it's gone. very soon we'll be sitting for the very first meridian test. hhha wonder how it would be. well of course, get ready for higher suicide rates. =)

well week 3 relatively nice. finding my footing in jc life - trying to balance stuffs - studies, friends, family and my Christian walk. =) Happy to say, I have added something in to strengthen my Christian walk. That is bible study every wednesday. Yeap, I have arranged with Isaiah for bible studies every wednesday. yeap and if there is anything that is going to fall on tat day which hopefully dun have, i will cancel it to go for bs. yeap. I really made a wall somehow this few months. Never kept to my promise of going to church once every month. Somehow i think once I hit the PW it'll be easier to get an excuse to go church. say have meetings every sunday, yes. =) hopefully. well I dunnoe what my PW group combi going to be, but I know it's definitely going to be something that will challenge me. Along the way, I have lost confidence in my leadership style. now i hope to pick up that confidence that i have lost. =)

well this morning woke up super early, so had the time to just toss and turn, stare at the ceiling and think of everything in life. I thot a lot - from j to studies to family to walk with God. Well in terms of studies, i can see myself easing down to study. haha i know it will take sometime to get used to MSN then study, but yes I need some form of slow down after college before I can start work. I dun mind operating on half empty tanks, but at least I need to slow down. well in terms of family, I just hope that I can feel more family. God has been doing a great job - He has started to make me humble myself. Once i thought I was rather humble, but I know that I am not. And yes, I really need to watch the way I speak. yeap, but overall I am happy with what I am doing wif my family. I think I spend enough time. yes also been thinking about GP tuition blocking my Saturdays ( i need the Sats to get my tan back!) thus if it blocks than I will shift it back. =)

hhaha. the j part perhaps is the one that I think a lot of. hhaha yes, I decided it's not a solution to hide away from it. Admit it - I screw up relationships. haha nah it's just a label. I need to take it off. bt yea, I think for now, we'll just let it flow. I think i really been rushing into it - not giving myself enough time. I tend to look after other people a lot at times till i forget to look after myselfs. and because of that, I neglect others. =( yea. This is one thing in which I ask God for revelation. Coz seriously I am EQ illiterate. When it comes to handling this, at times I just stand there stunned, unsure of what I can do to save myself. At times I step into this ocean of the unknown. I cannot save myself, bt can only wait upon God to throw a life buoy for me. He is the one that keeps me afloat. And i really thank him for the strength He gives me. =)

I guess i'll have to accept myself. For once. I shall accept myself but continue to work on it. yes kevin please, accept yourself will ya? =) for God has accepted you. why don't u? oh gosh. toking to myself. hhahaa follow jasmine de -.-

well this week is gonna be tough - REACH corner meeting + CG initiated CG. bt if life has no challenges, then how are we going to get stronger? =) haha trust God.

" If you follow a parked car, you will never get anywhere." Anon.

see ya guys!

Kevin Ang Qi Ye @ 7:15 AM
"Sorry also must exprain"
------------

Hello Uncle...Bah Chor Mee one. I want chilli plus tur Kwa plus can I watch your CCTV playback of Jeff Lopez...=D

BahChorMeeMan Says:
Move on?
Move on your si lang tau ah....

Tagbox

Music.

zai wor. =P

Links
crystal
mer.
shok
becky
talia
fifi
fanglu
carmen
lihong
eugene
changyuan
cornerstone
06s210
sheenaaaa
created2worship
alvinfcbykaiwei
wrc.com

meridian jc
volleyball assoc. singapore
1 faith fm

for your links, tag.

Archives
wait lah... not up yet!

Brought to you by:
illusionation
MrBrown.com

Best Suited in:
-Internet connections(duh!)
-Internet Explorer 6
-Mozilla Firefox