
Friday, April 14, 2006
Embrace the braces.
Part one of the many part series by Kevin Ang
It was. Not pain. YES NOT PAIN. cause i think there was kinda of a new technologu used. To explain, I searched wikipedia --
"Archwires in the past had to be bent, shaped, and tightened frequently to achieve the desired results. Modern orthodontics makes frequent use of nickel-titanium archwires and temperature-sensitive materials. When cold, the archwire is limp and flexible, easily threaded between brackets of any configuration. Once heated to body temperature, the archwire will stiffen and seek to retain its shape, creating constant light force on the teeth."
Source: Wikipedia
Yes, so I am here. i can talk, but i feel like the wire is pulling my teeth a little, but I can still talk, still bite, bt I rather not. Now i am waiting for the other stuffs - Mouth sores and ulcers. =)
WARNING: THE FOLLOWING CONTAINS GRAPHIC MATERIALS. VIEWER'S DISCRETION IS ADVICED!!!
okie, so much for the scaring of you, here it is, my new look.
So you can see lah, apparent I couldn't choose the PINK that i wanted. But it turned out quite well. I see other people's braces all quite big leh, but mine a little small. or perhaps. I have BIG BIG TEETH! raaa! =X so yea, it's not goinig to hurt that much lah, but at least I get a set of nice straight teeth after 2 years and yea I can pronounce my words much more clearly like an ang moh. They call red hair people. =X IF your realized, my lower teeth wasn' t really done up, coz apparently the doctor wanted the top to get a little more space then he would add in the bottom. yeap, so not that bad =) still can smile and people will take photos. =)
but yes, the doctor was freaking stressed up - he had to rush mine coz I went there 20 mins late. =X and yar some problems cocked up, but i think he stressed for no reason, coz he finished it 20 mins before hand -.- weird fella. nvm. but at least I got some stuff to bring home. kekee.
so that's all, read more on the 29th April, where I have my next apptment! =D
Kevin Ang Qi Ye @ 10:44 PM
"Sorry also must exprain"
------------
BahChorMeeMan Says:
Move on?
Move on your si lang tau ah....
Tagbox
Music.
zai wor. =P
Links
crystal
mer.
shok
becky
talia
fifi
fanglu
carmen
lihong
eugene
changyuan
cornerstone
06s210
sheenaaaa
created2worship
alvinfcbykaiwei
wrc.com
meridian jc
volleyball assoc. singapore
1 faith fm
for your links, tag.
Archives
wait lah... not up yet!
Brought to you by:
illusionation
MrBrown.com
Best Suited in:
-Internet connections(duh!)
-Internet Explorer 6
-Mozilla Firefox