<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20363366?origin\x3dhttp://this2006.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, April 07, 2006

8 ulcers 4 teeth gone - the price you have to pay for putting on braces.

well ,I start to look up to people who have braces =P for one fact - you have gone thru pain. hhahaa

yes I know there is an invention called anaesthetic! but the problem is, it can wear off even before your pain ends, so there it goes. hhahaa yar. i dunnoe why lah I was super nervous for the second extraction. Coz after seeing what happened for the first extraction, kinda get freaked out. haha now I realise how people get scared of bloody, coz it is scary. and very scary when u see bloody flowing out from your mouth.................................................

okie enough of that. but well, another "experience" gained ( trying to be positive, you know? Stephen Covey's 7 habits! )

well let's talk about my week okie?
monday - study
tuesday - study
wednesday - study + volleyball ( recre ) kind of feel demoted, bt yea great coz less stress!
thursday - study + teeth extraction + soccer match( was there in spirit )
friday - study + debate + reach corner meeting + volleyball training on ourselves!! =D

yea I am so enthu! I just realised that in the worst case scenario, we will only have 4 places left for volleyball team nxt year. =) haha I wanna work hard, think work hard with wei jie to get our vball good and get into the team next year. haha the desire of my heart - to get into the vball team! =) okie? yes I WANNA WORK HARD! hhahh. yea I think nxt time fri's can go ecp train. then mer can cum down and join us. afterall she is the pro! =X

well but today was fun - haha we were dead serious - we did 10 basketball jumps and then a rather unsuccessful frog jump, coz we felt the LACTIC ACID!!!!!!!! muahaha! haha yarp so after that we just did digging. took time off to train our basket ball and soccer. how nice =P hhaha but overall just wanna destress lah. din take it too seriously. afterall it's best to learn when it is fun right? =D hahaa yarp! yar and there was this guy that came and teach us volleyball! oh man he rox. hahaa he taught us how to sharpen our skills - erm setting and digging. haha very pro lah can see. hhaha we thought he was the security guard trying to chase us away! =( haha but then later we made an effort to do frog jump all the way to one end of the court! =) hhaha and we did it!! =) haha so happy but we wanted to do one round one k :(

k k !!!! must get into team! determination! =X haha tmr will go train too! =) hhaha! pump it. =X
okie what else - oh yar reach corner meeting screwed up - no one attended! =( argh so shit wanna help but dun wann make an effort to cum! thanks ! =(

nvm anw perkafe mash potato rox!! hahaa.
okie that's all!

Kevin Ang Qi Ye @ 5:52 AM
"Sorry also must exprain"
------------

Hello Uncle...Bah Chor Mee one. I want chilli plus tur Kwa plus can I watch your CCTV playback of Jeff Lopez...=D

BahChorMeeMan Says:
Move on?
Move on your si lang tau ah....

Tagbox

Music.

zai wor. =P

Links
crystal
mer.
shok
becky
talia
fifi
fanglu
carmen
lihong
eugene
changyuan
cornerstone
06s210
sheenaaaa
created2worship
alvinfcbykaiwei
wrc.com

meridian jc
volleyball assoc. singapore
1 faith fm

for your links, tag.

Archives
wait lah... not up yet!

Brought to you by:
illusionation
MrBrown.com

Best Suited in:
-Internet connections(duh!)
-Internet Explorer 6
-Mozilla Firefox