
Wednesday, March 01, 2006
haha! what a wednesday. went to school wif j today morning! ( the train arrived at pasir ris super fast! :( );D haha! okie yea.... but it was a little quiet ah.. dunnoe why. I think coz she's a little stress about her fren and thing. =) but nvm nvm! =) haha man man lai... yea. Sometimes one keeps on thinking about how tings can go. yeah. at times I worry whether j wud like me or not, ( coz she din really say much about, just that perhaps she stopped wearing her specs after I told her. =P ) hahh yea... bt I guess we'll just be patient. cannot rush. hhaha for me on my part I just wanna see how it goes. if she can buy my quiet character, then I am all ready for her too. =) haha. yea yea.... must be patient! cannot think negative! =) haha. nic was like telling me which girl he finds cute! =P haha! oh yar btw. chio girls not= to girls that I like? =X oh man. a major misconception. haha.... doesn't mean a girl chio means I would like. but of course, the girls I like are chio to me. =P haha!
k lah. stop talking about girl liao. hhaha i sound so despo. BRR. =X hahha no lah.... that's what is mostly on my mind tis day. hhaha. but yea, liking someone sets a person free, not binds a person. =) hahaa okie back to school!. oh man. today there was a leak of the school posting results! I got into meridian jc! =) hahha but I heard that it was bullshit. yea. btI really pray for nic and aaron. really hope that hey can make it to mjc. they are all great frens. especially nic and aaron. =)
but yea. of course. I think we'll just wait for the posting results to be out. as long as can stay in mjc I am happy! =) hhaha yea I love mjc! =) hahaa. but I really hope some people can transfer out lah. haha.. yea. =) and I am staying in vball! =) of course lah duh. =X hahaa.
okie ah. I have to study for tmr's test! arigato! =)
Kevin Ang Qi Ye @ 1:24 AM
"Sorry also must exprain"
------------
BahChorMeeMan Says:
Move on?
Move on your si lang tau ah....
Tagbox
Music.
zai wor. =P
Links
crystal
mer.
shok
becky
talia
fifi
fanglu
carmen
lihong
eugene
changyuan
cornerstone
06s210
sheenaaaa
created2worship
alvinfcbykaiwei
wrc.com
meridian jc
volleyball assoc. singapore
1 faith fm
for your links, tag.
Archives
wait lah... not up yet!
Brought to you by:
illusionation
MrBrown.com
Best Suited in:
-Internet connections(duh!)
-Internet Explorer 6
-Mozilla Firefox