<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20363366?origin\x3dhttp://this2006.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

hey hey! hhaha I din wan to blog today, bt yesterday somehow, I came across this very very nice scripture. something that has given me lots of strength. hhaha.

" Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. Love does not demand its own way. Love is not irritable, and it keeps no record of when it has been wronged. It is never glad about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance."
1 Corinthians 14:4-7

dont's just browse through it. ponder about every phrase. whether u r Christian or non Christian. It may just be the key to why you are feeling upset even though u r in a relationship or wanting to start one. =)

I think perhaps at times I must explain why i mention so much about God and stuff here. Well one reason is that I really cherish my conversion to Christian. WIthout it, i won't be here where I am today. And definitely, I would not have accomplished if without God's strength. =)

yeap. one thing that fills my heart today is what jasmine has decided for her life. I am happy with the way she has choosen to take. I decided already, perhaps I dun stand a chance with her, but at least I wanna give the best to her. The end we'll see how. God has arranged everything. =). but anw, I am happy that she has chosen that path. and yeap will give her my best for her elections! ;)

yeap that's all ah. I think I wanna go off! bye!

Kevin Ang Qi Ye @ 6:53 AM
"Sorry also must exprain"
------------

Hello Uncle...Bah Chor Mee one. I want chilli plus tur Kwa plus can I watch your CCTV playback of Jeff Lopez...=D

BahChorMeeMan Says:
Move on?
Move on your si lang tau ah....

Tagbox

Music.

zai wor. =P

Links
crystal
mer.
shok
becky
talia
fifi
fanglu
carmen
lihong
eugene
changyuan
cornerstone
06s210
sheenaaaa
created2worship
alvinfcbykaiwei
wrc.com

meridian jc
volleyball assoc. singapore
1 faith fm

for your links, tag.

Archives
wait lah... not up yet!

Brought to you by:
illusionation
MrBrown.com

Best Suited in:
-Internet connections(duh!)
-Internet Explorer 6
-Mozilla Firefox