
Wednesday, March 15, 2006
"When you are weak, then you are strong." (somewhere from the bible)
haha this was the verse that I still remember from my first cell group. I must go cell group. this sat is a very good time to go! coz going to east coast park then afterwards go! yeap. ahaha today was talking to my mother. hahaa then she suddenly started to say that because I accepted Christ, that's why my study went bad. hhaha.... it's weird lah. I'm not angry with what she said. bt I was just thinking how I can convince her that christianity is about salvation. yea... I guess it
s because of this weakness that God can display his glory. =) hhaha.
well today was staying home partially. hhaha anthony came over to borrow my driver. haha no I dun have a person that drives me around ,but rather it is my golf club! pui! haha whatever. then we were dismantling my remote control car! haha. it cannot work liao. the turning part koyak. =X
hhaha after that we went to draw money. haha 1sst time in my life i saw 1000 bucks noteess haha so fun . but it was gone later coz I put it in Hong Leong Finance. hhha! for 1 year. haha then i will get 112 bucksss =D hhahha. rox lah. everybody go put ur money in Hong Leong Finance lah= Xh haha.
okie so that was prettty much. I was tuning my sis's and i guitar and suddenly, the a string snapped. haha not g string. dun think dirty. =X tico. haha and replaced it. haha i wanna learn guitar. then be like julian =D hhaha. =X nvm
k that's all =D hhaha bye!
Kevin Ang Qi Ye @ 5:04 AM
"Sorry also must exprain"
------------
BahChorMeeMan Says:
Move on?
Move on your si lang tau ah....
Tagbox
Music.
zai wor. =P
Links
crystal
mer.
shok
becky
talia
fifi
fanglu
carmen
lihong
eugene
changyuan
cornerstone
06s210
sheenaaaa
created2worship
alvinfcbykaiwei
wrc.com
meridian jc
volleyball assoc. singapore
1 faith fm
for your links, tag.
Archives
wait lah... not up yet!
Brought to you by:
illusionation
MrBrown.com
Best Suited in:
-Internet connections(duh!)
-Internet Explorer 6
-Mozilla Firefox