<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20363366?origin\x3dhttp://this2006.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, March 06, 2006

HI I AM SICK. =X
bleahx. haha i should have gotten an mc yesterday. =X coz yesterday was super boring. ahhh. should not have gotten an mc today. haha aiyah, anw today not really our actual og! =X argh. so yea let's just go on with it! =X haha.

I'm excited about tmr - our new og and able to make more frens! =) wow. frens frens frens. hahaa sad to say I lost two of my best frens that I made through 1st three months! :( they went to other jc! but nvm hope they appeal back or at least, we still keep in contact with each other for sometime!

What should i do today? I think perhaps i want to take as long a break as possible, so that I can recharge for tmr! =) hahhaa. tmr is CSI and stuff so lots of walking and lots of stuffs to do! argh must get the briefing for the CSI! thursday is Sentosa! ahhhhhh! hhaha my fav place! =X after Olive Branch. toking of Olive Branch, it has been a while since I last went to Olive Branch! =X

haha yea I din change my subject combi! =) stick wif it lah. I know econs is diff, but my sis took econs too! somemore a level econs! okie I think I will stick wif it! hahaha! somemore it is more usable!

haha yea so today I am so laden with medicine! =X ahhh!

hahaha okie, go listen to li hong's diary song. she say can "heal" me. haa. okie.. we will see =P haha! k lah. I need rest! see ya guys!

Kevin Ang Qi Ye @ 6:13 PM
"Sorry also must exprain"
------------

Hello Uncle...Bah Chor Mee one. I want chilli plus tur Kwa plus can I watch your CCTV playback of Jeff Lopez...=D

BahChorMeeMan Says:
Move on?
Move on your si lang tau ah....

Tagbox

Music.

zai wor. =P

Links
crystal
mer.
shok
becky
talia
fifi
fanglu
carmen
lihong
eugene
changyuan
cornerstone
06s210
sheenaaaa
created2worship
alvinfcbykaiwei
wrc.com

meridian jc
volleyball assoc. singapore
1 faith fm

for your links, tag.

Archives
wait lah... not up yet!

Brought to you by:
illusionation
MrBrown.com

Best Suited in:
-Internet connections(duh!)
-Internet Explorer 6
-Mozilla Firefox