<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20363366?origin\x3dhttp://this2006.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, March 10, 2006

it as great. orientation 2 ended with joys and tears. :) personally, this day was really very touching. haha i almost wanted to cry ah. :'(

SARGAS. wat can I say. it's really inconceivable. from the not-enthu house that we once were, we showed them that it was not true. not only that, we incorporated all other houses in the sargas spirit. where there was a vega spirit, a regulus spirit, an alhena spirit, there would be a sargas spirit. this spirit that we had resolved all differences among us. if we lost, it's okie. we had fun, let others take the glory. if we win, yes it was the best feeling. =)

personally, it has been a trememendous experience for me. from the day 1, super de-motivated by sargas 1, to today, where sargas 1 proved me that I was wrong. and yes, they did. I was so happy for them. :) although we weren't that united at first. we were a composition of tjc-ian ogls and ex-reggies, but I am glad everyone put down their differences and came together in the sargas spirit, united, together and as one. although we were down to about 5, but no doubt, we made a difference. :D

this experience has taught me one thing - Leaders are never satisfied with what they have now. they are constantly seeking to change it. And as a leader, I must seek to make a difference. Although to say, i won't be joining th student's council, I will help out in events that will help make this Meridian Experience more enriching and get to know more people and gain more experience. I like Muhaimin's spirit - the spirit to have fun and not make enemies with other houses.

all glory, all praises go to God. yeap. After CSI I almost wanted to give up. Then at that moment I heard God tell me something. It was not audible, but I knew He was speaking. He told me not to give up. There was a reason for that. And I today finally knew his reason: he wanted to tell me that I had a limit myself, Amen. Today too, during the concert item, something made me a little upset at first. yea but I know one should not trap others and themselves. God told me to let go a little. I did, and yes I really feel great now. And of course, I want to thank God for the wisdom and the revelations that he was given to me through this whole 1 week, that even with a physical weakness, He let his glory shine through me and made me press on even with a sore throat.

yeap, so tmr marks a new beginning. Official JC life has started. We have to be a little more serious on stuffs now :) hhaha. so see you! ;) hope you guys did enjoy today! ;)

Kevin Ang Qi Ye @ 8:49 AM
"Sorry also must exprain"
------------

Hello Uncle...Bah Chor Mee one. I want chilli plus tur Kwa plus can I watch your CCTV playback of Jeff Lopez...=D

BahChorMeeMan Says:
Move on?
Move on your si lang tau ah....

Tagbox

Music.

zai wor. =P

Links
crystal
mer.
shok
becky
talia
fifi
fanglu
carmen
lihong
eugene
changyuan
cornerstone
06s210
sheenaaaa
created2worship
alvinfcbykaiwei
wrc.com

meridian jc
volleyball assoc. singapore
1 faith fm

for your links, tag.

Archives
wait lah... not up yet!

Brought to you by:
illusionation
MrBrown.com

Best Suited in:
-Internet connections(duh!)
-Internet Explorer 6
-Mozilla Firefox