
Sunday, February 26, 2006
haha. yea, I know these slack days are coming to an end soon. =( hahaa. one more week and we'll get a full blast of the jc life. PW. more hmwk. more intense lessons. woah, somehow i scratch my head and ask myself how I will last through this 2 years. =X
haha. well today, I'm sorta easing into this quiet mood liao. really been thinking about depression. haha I must combat depression. haha I am not saying I am depressed or what. bt ever since my cousin told me about our family's history of depression, seriously I've been thinking quite a lot about it. hhah. I think I will go read up a little on this. haha and yea my cousin say that depression seems to run down our family. it may not be like full blown, but it could be little snippets of it. yea.
well but i guess one easiest way to combat depression really, is to be able to let go of things easily. hhaha yea. oh uraina did msg me back, was like telling her that din talk to her yesterday coz I felt weird toking to her. very weird. hhaha... perhaps all this while i had been running away from it, but yea i think she understands, and we're ready to be frens again! =) just have to combat this weird-ness. hahaa. oh and talia was talking to me today. yeap. I made up my decision to mjc. be it a good or bad, I will stick by it. =)
yea my day is mainly super boring and super working a lot. =X hhaha lots of work to do ah. Tmr early let off. wonder if i have training tmr. hmmmz. dun think so. anw if got then take it as I din know. haha! =P slacker. no lah. too hiong ah if 3 times a week. somemore i not in competition mah. =X
yea so that's it for my day! see ya guys tmr! =P
Kevin Ang Qi Ye @ 4:30 AM
"Sorry also must exprain"
------------
BahChorMeeMan Says:
Move on?
Move on your si lang tau ah....
Tagbox
Music.
zai wor. =P
Links
crystal
mer.
shok
becky
talia
fifi
fanglu
carmen
lihong
eugene
changyuan
cornerstone
06s210
sheenaaaa
created2worship
alvinfcbykaiwei
wrc.com
meridian jc
volleyball assoc. singapore
1 faith fm
for your links, tag.
Archives
wait lah... not up yet!
Brought to you by:
illusionation
MrBrown.com
Best Suited in:
-Internet connections(duh!)
-Internet Explorer 6
-Mozilla Firefox