<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20363366?origin\x3dhttp://this2006.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, February 12, 2006

hahaa I bought my new pair of mizunos. haha i bought it at 65 bucks, while others say it was like 55 bucks? haa. well nvm la, it's my first pair, so let's see where it gets to! =P haha really hope it can last for a while. jasmine say very fast gone! =X haha. well... that means I can get a new pair! =P hahaa.

today went church! holy communion. seriously, I wanted to partake in it, bt then haven't water baptize, so cannot. hahha kinda fun. gt the bread and the drink. okie but let's not deholy-ise this thing, it's quite a thing that christians take part in. =) but it's not my time, so i shall wait upon it for my time to come. went wif my cousin, and she was like very into it also ah. she even bought a chrisitan 'textbook' haha! =P yeap but i also find it very useful - the foundation! =) ( dun worry shok mei, i getting that for u! ur christmas present for 2005! )

then later went to suntec city to eat kenny rogers! =) hhaha. then heard a very shocking news from marlene, my cousin. Her brother is lawrence, which is also my cousin. She said that Lawrence saw Jesus Christ!!! Oh my. it was very very shocking. because I always thought that lawrence had already backsliden. At once really really very sad about it. But i later found out one thing, that Jesus Christ had manifested himself before my cousin when he was in the hospital. And after that, he was healed. yeap. a miracle. The doctors and psychologists also said that. wow. he is the second person that i know saw jesus christ.PTL! yeap and I really feel very glad. marlene told me that lawrence cannot understand why humans are so bad. that's why he is so withdrawn away. he has rather little frens, most of them are very close if he has any. and it's like although he doesn't go church, his heart is still towards God. To me, he is like a person that God has a favour over. He is the one. yeap, and I really hope that he would consider going into pastoral work. =) but whatever it is, I really pray that the presence of God would be with him. That God would protect him, for his heart is towards God. =)

yEah. me and my cousin really discussed a lot about Christianity. a lot of things. issues concerning christianity. I learnt that my uncle, though he looks simple is actually quite wise, deep and although he is not a Christian, he shows favour to brothers and sisters of God. yeap... Really hope that he too would receive salvation one day.

suddenly it struck me this thing - a few months back, I prayed to God about the fact that I was getting a little weary about Christian walk. There was no one in my family that supported me. And I am glad he told me about Marlene. And really, she has been a great emotional support for me. yeap. Thank You Lord. =)

okie so yarp, after suntec city, we went to queensway!! haha find volleyball shoes! =X oh my. it was super super super super super super ex! =X 100+. we took a while to find it. haha not that but coz we could not find the shop! then we heard this guy explaining to his daughter that the shopping centre is in an octagonal shape that's why easy to get lost. and we really got lost lorr!

but anw, we found it. it was beside this shop named : chau beng. (chao beng!) hahha! nvm. erm then we bought it. haha that uncle trick us. say the vball shoes are badminton one! =X argh. bloody uncle. haha! nvm we bought it in the end at a further discount of 1 buck!!!! haha. okie but they kind of look nice. haha.

then i came back! tmr going sentosa! =) hhaha. haven ask mum yet! see how!

Kevin Ang Qi Ye @ 2:34 AM
"Sorry also must exprain"
------------

Hello Uncle...Bah Chor Mee one. I want chilli plus tur Kwa plus can I watch your CCTV playback of Jeff Lopez...=D

BahChorMeeMan Says:
Move on?
Move on your si lang tau ah....

Tagbox

Music.

zai wor. =P

Links
crystal
mer.
shok
becky
talia
fifi
fanglu
carmen
lihong
eugene
changyuan
cornerstone
06s210
sheenaaaa
created2worship
alvinfcbykaiwei
wrc.com

meridian jc
volleyball assoc. singapore
1 faith fm

for your links, tag.

Archives
wait lah... not up yet!

Brought to you by:
illusionation
MrBrown.com

Best Suited in:
-Internet connections(duh!)
-Internet Explorer 6
-Mozilla Firefox