<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20363366?origin\x3dhttp://this2006.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, February 24, 2006















beautiful fireworks.

okie actually supposed to blog yesterday. but i din! =) hahaa. anw yesterday nite was like super super excited ah. haha but I managed to go to sleep, if not today sure super sleepy! =) hahaha. yea.. been thinking about it. I think I should let my selfishness ruin this whole thing, just like how it did the other time. but at times just letting go of some areas. =) afterall, like is like, like is not possessing. =) haha! yea....

so what happened today. nic super notti. =P pon lessons! =X hhaha and daron came in his ncc land boots -_-' .brrr. haaa and erm yea, mr chia did not cum. yea the best day! friday with pccg lessons he din cum! hhahah then in the end mr ng kar kit took over. but it was nice ah. =) hhaha at first he super serious. he was like that day your behaviour was terrible. today I cum in here to tok to u all about it. then elis and I was like " oh shiittt...." haha then later he said: " no lah, just kidding." then ask us to sit down BUT HE WAS SUPER SUPER SERIOUS. I bet wif u, i gt a little freaked out. hahaha. yea. but pccg lessons with him was fun. super super super fun. firstly we were like sitting there and talked a lot. and then he let us hear some songs. I dun like the first one , but second one was quite nice. Love, Me by Collin Raye.

haha then yea. recess and everything. ahhaha. kenneth was like somehow threatening abel. haha yea. then another tkgs girl was like helping him. haha. I dunnoe lah, I just feel that abel had the courage to do what is right. which is good ah. but can see abel is somehow falling to peer pressure. ahaaa but anw, great that he is keeping up his momentum. haha just that he should be a little kinder with words. haha which is something I am not very good at too. =)

BANNERs! haha. there was like NO BRUSH FOR ME ? so I ended up being there staring here and there. KOPED nic's brush! =X hhaha for a while lah. then let him used again! . haha. bt we managed to paint the thing green. after that we just like became slack and then do the pla-card . hahaa. the pla-card ic is like woah. haha he can play the guitar super well loR! then he started playing Qing tian and even michelle branch! michelle branch!! =X ahhhhhhhhh! hhahha.

went home though. earliest house to go home. hahaa. then we were like meeting adeline on the way. hahaha then we keep on muah muahing haha! =X stupid stupid!! =X hahha!!!! bt then it was fun lah! =) haha.

yea so that's pretty much my day ah. =) hhahaa.

gtg see ya guys!

Kevin Ang Qi Ye @ 4:19 AM
"Sorry also must exprain"
------------

Hello Uncle...Bah Chor Mee one. I want chilli plus tur Kwa plus can I watch your CCTV playback of Jeff Lopez...=D

BahChorMeeMan Says:
Move on?
Move on your si lang tau ah....

Tagbox

Music.

zai wor. =P

Links
crystal
mer.
shok
becky
talia
fifi
fanglu
carmen
lihong
eugene
changyuan
cornerstone
06s210
sheenaaaa
created2worship
alvinfcbykaiwei
wrc.com

meridian jc
volleyball assoc. singapore
1 faith fm

for your links, tag.

Archives
wait lah... not up yet!

Brought to you by:
illusionation
MrBrown.com

Best Suited in:
-Internet connections(duh!)
-Internet Explorer 6
-Mozilla Firefox