<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20363366?origin\x3dhttp://this2006.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, January 07, 2006

we did it.
The Whole Of Sargas.
And yesterday, we shit the other groups out - Alhena, Regulus and the Castors.

And Vega, yes we were a little disappointed, but hey, everyone was entertained by our songs! so who cares!! =D hahaha but yes, like what Joseph said, we brought a club into MJC and brought MJC into a club. ( but without the beers and whatever ) so we all had fun, we jumped to the music, cheer to the music, groove and everything. ah what the shit! it was so fun yesterday.

then we went to clear the rubbish in the canteen. haaha, then we went to HDB block to have our sargas meeting. woah! it's so funny.. haha. because we were like wearing black, and carrying signs of scorpions, if i was a resident there, I would be very scared, cause it looked like some kind of satanic meeting. but no, it was a meeting of happiness, of victory, and of a heart that was fresh from a long awaited second, which somehow we were never near there, but we clinched the second in the campfire and shit the other groups. ahh shitttt!!!! =D haha but yesterday was one of the happiest days for sargas people.

then there was mass dance! livin da vida loca and couple dance. haha so fun!

this orientation was great - the experiences, the friendships that we made, although somehow I wasn't very speaky these few days, probably because I had to get use to the timing and everything but it was great. albertus, desmond, wei qiang! hahah.. and the girls which I din really get to know them. ( coz i super bias, but nvm ). i hope we stay as a class, the boys, and add more girls to retain the mix! haha. I think the ogls, the councillors, they worked hard. they came early and sorts. they gave their hearts out and they just perservered, said hi to us and everything, kenneth, the quiet but lame ogl, nicole the efficient councillor, lisa, the yuzhen look a like councillor. the whole orientation wanted to ask her whether she had a sister( who could be yuzhen) but din had the balls lah. so nvm! haha but she really look like. and erm xuan yong, the super dirty guy, dirty jokes and everything. hahah!

kinda attached to mjc now. it's like power packed 4 days. hahha I hope we keep in touch with each other, but any way, I hope to get the email of all the 4 ogls! =D and our group photo too!

lol, but I think yan qi super angry wif me now. coz i keep on sabo-ing her. keke. =D
well nvm, but this is really one great orientation ah

and today was TK's orientation day. hahaha saw mr tchen, and he was telling me:
every jc is good.
and it kind of struck me. because jessica was asking me to get out of mjc because it was not so established and blah blah. but I think she's right. every jc is good. if I like mjc, then I should stay. no use comparing with other jcs. and moreover, i trust God. He put me in this jc and not in Tjc for many reasons.

that's why I am staying in mjc. =)

Kevin Ang Qi Ye @ 2:34 AM
"Sorry also must exprain"
------------

Hello Uncle...Bah Chor Mee one. I want chilli plus tur Kwa plus can I watch your CCTV playback of Jeff Lopez...=D

BahChorMeeMan Says:
Move on?
Move on your si lang tau ah....

Tagbox

Music.

zai wor. =P

Links
crystal
mer.
shok
becky
talia
fifi
fanglu
carmen
lihong
eugene
changyuan
cornerstone
06s210
sheenaaaa
created2worship
alvinfcbykaiwei
wrc.com

meridian jc
volleyball assoc. singapore
1 faith fm

for your links, tag.

Archives
wait lah... not up yet!

Brought to you by:
illusionation
MrBrown.com

Best Suited in:
-Internet connections(duh!)
-Internet Explorer 6
-Mozilla Firefox