
Tuesday, January 31, 2006
woah! blading blading blading! hahha gt the hang of it today! we went scouting for blades - man it was super super bad. we went parkway, the bloody shop suppose to open at 11 am did not open. end up we had to go home for lunch then come back. BUT we bought the blades in the end. okie. I din know my FEET was that small! =X argh. hahaa.. well whatever. so we bought and we went to the park to blade. 1.5 hours of solid blading. just bladed all the way - from big splash to pa! ahhhh!! it's so fun! oh and I saw the water ski thingy. hhaha quite weird ah. I wun go there many times. maybe once or twice. =X so small!! =X
lol! love is in the air! haha valentine's day. yan hong reminded me of it. hahha funny to me it's not a very special day. well really hope she gets to see her ( erhum ) u know? :P haha.
and at the same time, I found out that the person I like likes another person. HAIZ. nvm lah.. kambate! =X dun get sad, we'll just follow God's path and see how everything goes k? =(
but aside from that, today was kinda fun. blading with my sis. haha something we din do for quite long. I think after my sis started to rush for her o's and everything, we gt pushed apart a little. now glad that we are doing things together again. =) hahh way to go! hope she blades more often. =X hahaha.
oh my aunt came my house today! hahahaha got more angbaos again! haha but not much. planning to buy a new shoe, to replace that existing smelly pair of shoes. kekeke! =P
okie that's about it all!
Kevin Ang Qi Ye @ 6:23 AM
"Sorry also must exprain"
------------
BahChorMeeMan Says:
Move on?
Move on your si lang tau ah....
Tagbox
Music.
zai wor. =P
Links
crystal
mer.
shok
becky
talia
fifi
fanglu
carmen
lihong
eugene
changyuan
cornerstone
06s210
sheenaaaa
created2worship
alvinfcbykaiwei
wrc.com
meridian jc
volleyball assoc. singapore
1 faith fm
for your links, tag.
Archives
wait lah... not up yet!
Brought to you by:
illusionation
MrBrown.com
Best Suited in:
-Internet connections(duh!)
-Internet Explorer 6
-Mozilla Firefox