
Tuesday, January 10, 2006
SELAMAT HARI RAYA HAJI! =X
haha that's to all malay frens out there! =X oops my hp spoil, if not I can sms nasir! kekeke.
anw, talking of hp, samsung is super efficient. they got my handphone fixed in just... 1 day? =X woah! how nice of them. I wonder if nokia does that. kekeke
erm today is quitta just another holiday? =X hahaha. erm went through all my notes now, so iam super super super nerd now. kekeke. and then I watched 1 leg kicking, and did my gym workout today. din go gym though, just carrying weights at home. =X
argh! i can't wait to get my permanent timetable?
coz nw I dunnoe whether to start my engines going and I can't fix my gym day! this is so !!!! fff!! =X hhaha, well nvm.
tmr is cca recruitment day!! haha hope I can get into volleyball ah, if cannot then I might choose floorball or taekwando! erm I dun think gt so shuai all 3 cannot get in right? but volleyball like nobody wants to join. =X which is good, or bad. =X I dunnnoe
anw, I think i wan to go into my daily devotionals! =D bye!
Kevin Ang Qi Ye @ 5:59 AM
"Sorry also must exprain"
------------
BahChorMeeMan Says:
Move on?
Move on your si lang tau ah....
Tagbox
Music.
zai wor. =P
Links
crystal
mer.
shok
becky
talia
fifi
fanglu
carmen
lihong
eugene
changyuan
cornerstone
06s210
sheenaaaa
created2worship
alvinfcbykaiwei
wrc.com
meridian jc
volleyball assoc. singapore
1 faith fm
for your links, tag.
Archives
wait lah... not up yet!
Brought to you by:
illusionation
MrBrown.com
Best Suited in:
-Internet connections(duh!)
-Internet Explorer 6
-Mozilla Firefox