<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20363366?origin\x3dhttp://this2006.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, January 28, 2006

hahah went back to tk - a little worth it. I din see many of my old frens ah, just that I managed to see nasir. hahaha. my sec school fren.

the feeling is a little different now. can see that I kinda miss the days I had with nasir. yar, altho he was a little quiet, but he was a great fren, one who really gives u support and everything. haha then we went to talk to mrs ong, mrs koh and mr yusri. and mr yusri was like saying that mjc might lower their cut off point? haha but I dunnoe ah. after visiting the teachers, me and nasir went to eat.(nicholas came along with us but he went home )

haha we just talk about lots of jc stuff. hahha! the best thing was nasir found the girl in his life. hhahha! yarp felt really happy for him. haha his wish to go jc, he finding the girl and yar, really very happy for him. haha but I'm not supposed to spread it though! =P. then yar, we went to tampines together. haha somehow there's lots of stuff for us to tok. wasn't enough.

really start thinking about relationships - somehow after what happened between me and *erhum*, I'm just super super careful with it. hahaha yea. haha and at times really I get a little inferior about myself. I dunnoe why. hahahaha. yea, but I know I am not there yet. I'm waiting for God's calling. when God says: okie then I willl proceed. =) hahaha. but to excite u guys out there, i have a target nowww =P hhaha. dun tell u who! na na na na na na na( reggie cheer )

hahah and yeap I went my aunt's house to stay! =X yea yea! hahha!
movie marathon - Election and Myth ( din watch all! ) and The Last Days.
The Last Days was about the Holocaust. lots of scenes! very scary! =X kekeke. The other two are in chinese!

okie so GONG XI FA CAI to u guys! gtg!

Kevin Ang Qi Ye @ 8:49 AM
"Sorry also must exprain"
------------

Hello Uncle...Bah Chor Mee one. I want chilli plus tur Kwa plus can I watch your CCTV playback of Jeff Lopez...=D

BahChorMeeMan Says:
Move on?
Move on your si lang tau ah....

Tagbox

Music.

zai wor. =P

Links
crystal
mer.
shok
becky
talia
fifi
fanglu
carmen
lihong
eugene
changyuan
cornerstone
06s210
sheenaaaa
created2worship
alvinfcbykaiwei
wrc.com

meridian jc
volleyball assoc. singapore
1 faith fm

for your links, tag.

Archives
wait lah... not up yet!

Brought to you by:
illusionation
MrBrown.com

Best Suited in:
-Internet connections(duh!)
-Internet Explorer 6
-Mozilla Firefox