<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20363366?origin\x3dhttp://this2006.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, December 30, 2005

this 2006.
kinda mad because I was just thinking of a title for new blog. this 2006. some kind of 2006 that I don't know. I don't know what this 2006 would bring, but well, let's hope that this 2006 is going to be an exciting and fun filled one okie ?

first things firsts.
- korea 2005 trip photos are up!! haha. do take a look!
- have u set ur goals for 2006? haha well for those who haven, here's mine to inspire u. I hope it does inspire, well even if it doesn't, the same old two words - TOO BAD.

goalone
volunteer work
I am signing up to help COH ( Christian Outreach for the Handicapped ), at least once every fortnight. I really have to work out my schedule, but this has been something that i wanted to do since the December hols, so I really want to work this out!

on top of that, I am also lining up a list of charitable organisations that I will be helping out during my long hols! =) I am intending to go back to Care Corner this 2006 december holiday, with my family. hope they allow.

goaltwo
gym training
inspired by my cousin, I am going to Bedok Gym once every week. Say if i cannot make it then maybe I can try the Meridian JC gym! it's quite big and I hope they open it, not like TK de. yarp to tone up my body. hahaha okie yar I'm not obsessed with getting big but just like to train. kekeke.

goalthree
hot for God
what does it mean to get hot for God? hahah i invented this phrase. kekeke. means I really want to beef up on my Bible reading and prayer. never mind if I cannot go to church! most importantly is I fellowship with fellow Christians ( shok mei, cliff, and many more! ) and of course I am seeking to bring someone to Christ too this year!

wah! what a year it's going to be.
yeap this year is going to be some what of a challenging, it's not going to be easy. I have heard people slacking for o's but not for a's! so really, it's time to get my ass on the study table!

figured out.
yarp, I finally gt the network thingy figured out. so from now on I can transfer files between my computer and my sis's computer! hhaha. happy.

now?
still waiting for the Shutterfly photos to upload finish before I can put the link here!
listening to some final fantasy midi which stupid jing huang put on his frenster account!

before?
adding loads of secondary school fren to my frenster! also managed to find one other TNS fren! used to be the girl I like! lol! hhaha. changed a lot.

okie see ya!

Kevin Ang Qi Ye @ 8:36 PM
"Sorry also must exprain"
------------

Hello Uncle...Bah Chor Mee one. I want chilli plus tur Kwa plus can I watch your CCTV playback of Jeff Lopez...=D

BahChorMeeMan Says:
Move on?
Move on your si lang tau ah....

Tagbox

Music.

zai wor. =P

Links
crystal
mer.
shok
becky
talia
fifi
fanglu
carmen
lihong
eugene
changyuan
cornerstone
06s210
sheenaaaa
created2worship
alvinfcbykaiwei
wrc.com

meridian jc
volleyball assoc. singapore
1 faith fm

for your links, tag.

Archives
wait lah... not up yet!

Brought to you by:
illusionation
MrBrown.com

Best Suited in:
-Internet connections(duh!)
-Internet Explorer 6
-Mozilla Firefox