<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20363366?origin\x3dhttp://this2006.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, December 31, 2005

a new year, a new beginning.
yes! 2006 is here! hahaa and I am very positive about 2006 now!

auld lang syne.
if you are hearing the Auld Lang Syne behind this post, do sing it! and remember what the lyrics of this Scottish song holds! and as the year starts, let's just sing together this Auld Lang Syne Tune shall we? =D

Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And never brought to min'?
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And days o' lang syne?

For auld lang syne, my dear:
For auld lang syne,
We'll tak a cup o' kindness yet
For auld lang syne!

just sing it over and over again until the music stops ( which never stops! ) and if you are with someone now, get them to sing with you! Woah!

a great City Harvest sermon.
was listening to City Harvest's service today. 4 things that I will not bring with me in 2006!

4things to leave behind!

1. Old sins that God has forgiven - I have committed a lot of sins this 2005. God has forgiven me so I shall move on and not look back! ( genesis 19:26)

2. Old Defeats that have gotten me down - These old defeats include not being able to pull my family closer, not being able to get to TJC, HECK THEM AND MOVE ON!!! =D

3. Old Conflicts that make you bitter - these include the conflict that I had with my father, my conflict with jun jie, yes they make me bitter, but what better than to forget them since God has forgiven you!

4. Old Victories that make you think you have arrived - Woah, 2005, a glorious year, but this is only the beginning, God has even better things for me in 2006! So HECK these old victories and let us go on to better and greater victories in 2006!

indeed, 2005 has been great. but 2006 will be even greater. Come September 2006 it would be the first anniversary of my Salvation! =) hahaha! yeah!

I am still praying very hard for my father's cough. he's been coughing very badly since we went to Korea and I have been praying hard. =) I hope you guys would join me in this prayer. And please ask me to pray for any of you or ur family members! =)

but victories and aside, I am still deciding about my CCA - Student Council or Volleyball or Something Else? hahha. I'm starting to go for Volleyball. Coz Student Council is a little hectic. and afterall, i want a new experience! so let's see what would happen on 11 January's CCA Recruitment. keke!

woah meanwhile u guys do celebrate this new year and make a committment to renew yourselves okie? And 2006 we'll CHIONG AHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Kevin Ang Qi Ye @ 8:15 PM
"Sorry also must exprain"
------------

Hello Uncle...Bah Chor Mee one. I want chilli plus tur Kwa plus can I watch your CCTV playback of Jeff Lopez...=D

BahChorMeeMan Says:
Move on?
Move on your si lang tau ah....

Tagbox

Music.

zai wor. =P

Links
crystal
mer.
shok
becky
talia
fifi
fanglu
carmen
lihong
eugene
changyuan
cornerstone
06s210
sheenaaaa
created2worship
alvinfcbykaiwei
wrc.com

meridian jc
volleyball assoc. singapore
1 faith fm

for your links, tag.

Archives
wait lah... not up yet!

Brought to you by:
illusionation
MrBrown.com

Best Suited in:
-Internet connections(duh!)
-Internet Explorer 6
-Mozilla Firefox